The traffic management division has the versatilityto carry out works of any size and complexity ranging from minor road closures to full motorway contraflows.
Each project is designed in accordance with the guidelines of the Traffic Signs Manual Chapter 8 and specific client requirements. All project scheme designs are produced using the latest CAD and traffic management software by our dedicated technical staff.
All traffic management schemes are installed by a specialist fleet of vehicles and equipment with compliance with Temporary Traffic Management on High Speed Roads - Good Working Practice.
Experienced team members throughout the organisation from Directors to Operatives ensure that the works are to the highest standards and are continually monitored and audited throughout their duration.
Range of Services
- Full contraflow systems
- Static lane closures
- Single line traffic works
- Traffic light sytems
- Full road closures with signed diversion routes
- Mobile lane closures
- Lorry mounted crash cushions (Impact protection vehicle)
- Convoy systems
- TVCB (Temporary Vertical Concrete Barriers)
- High Containment Barrier (Barrierguard 800 / Varioguard)
- Special event signing
- Pedestrian and crowd control barriers